Monday 25 March 2013

Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm Cards

Hello and a very Happy Monday to you!
 
It's jennifer back today to show you the cards I made with the Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm Paper pad and stamp set!
 
If you missed the layouts you can see those right here!
 
The papers have such cute designs for making cards with. I have two to show you ..... one is more dreamy, and one a bolder style.

 
The balloon stamp just goes so well with the cute cloud paper.
 
I scattered a few enamel dots, gems and some White Liquid Pearls.


For my second card I used the lovely spotty paper for a background to the little envelopes and added some Gold Liquid Pearls.
 
I can't wait to send these to someone and make their day!

Lucky Charm is currently in stock here!! I promise you'll find all kinds of uses for it!
 
Jennifer x
 
See more of Jennifer's crafting on her blog at: Jennifer's Jumbles

5 comments :

scrappyjacky said...

Love the cards.

Lou said...

brilliant, i might just have to lift your little envelope card Jennifer.

Lesley G said...

Adore that second one with all the iddy biddy envelopes :)

Sandy Ang said...

both cards are charming !

Lisa-Jane said...

Cute!