Tuesday 12 March 2013

More Scoot Projects

Hi, I'm back again today to show you some more projects I've made with the Echo Park Scoot Collection. If you missed the last post you can catch up on that right here.
 
I did lots of stitching on the layouts I made on my Scrapbooking weekend away. On this page I stitched around the pictures printed on the  patterned paper that I had decided to use for my background.




I love the definition it gives to the images!
Almost brings them to life!



I added a length of ribbon, a few stickers including a border sticker and the only other piece of patterned paper that I used was the branding strip for the red banner!




I really got busy with my die-cutter for this double page about a Lego exhibition. I die cut my chevron background and continued the papers over both pages for unity even though the 2 pages are different.



Backing negative shapes with patterned papers is a great way to stretch your stash and use up smaller pieces and you can make a background using a craft knife, scissors or even a manual die cutter depending on the size and shape you want.



 
I used some of the cut out bits on the other page too. I love these colourful papers which would work equally well on lots of different theme layouts ... they're not just for boys!



 
Finally I want to show you a card I made using the papers and stickers to make a scene. I took my inspiration for this from Echo Park Designer Jen Gallacher who did something similar recently.



I used pop dots to add dimension on some of the stickers to raise them up!


Even after all of these fun projects, I still have papers and stickers left! I'm going to finish them off by making some more cards for some upcoming birthdays using the digger stickers and some scrunched up grey paper for stones and boulders. Its such a fun collection, it really brought a smile to my face and I hope it does yours too.
 
Lisa-Jane x
 
See more of Lisa-Janes Crafting on her blog: Inside My Head
 

3 comments :

scrappyjacky said...

Love the stitched clouds.

DIANA L. said...

What an adorable layout!

Lou said...

those stitched clouds are wonderful.