Tuesday 8 May 2012

Take one chocolate box!!


Jenny has altered an empty chocolate box using the brand new fairy belle 6" x 6" papers by Prima.


This is how the box looked before I got to work!

I used Prima Fairy Belle papers to cover the box and all the edges were inked with Tattered Rose Distress ink


The flower was cut from more of the Prima papers using a Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die and again I inked all the edges. The brad in the centre was a plain one onto which I stuck a Prima Pearl. A die cut swirl, some small punch butterflies and a couple of small pearls finished it off. I added a little bit of sparkle around the edge of the box, on the flower and butterflies with some stickles.



One very pretty box to hold some pretty things!!

4 comments :

Unknown said...

AMAZING Sarah what a stunning creation I love the paper and that flower is fab Hugs Elaine

Redanne said...

Sarah, Jenny's box is just gorgeous, I love using the tattered florals die too, it is so versatile. Love those papers. Anne x

S J CRAFTS said...

Thanks for leaving a comment, Elaine!! Sadly I can't take the credit for this creation (I'm not that clever!) - it was all the work of the very talented Jenny, who is on my Design Team for the shop! xx

Lou said...

Jenny done a brilliant job on the chocolate box. Perfect papers and the flower die is gorgeous x