Wednesday 9 May 2012

Challenge 3 (March/April) - Winner and Top 3

Did you all think I'd forgotten about the winner of the last challenge??!!

Sorry, it's taken a while ... let's just say so many orders at the shop, new stock deliveries, crops and Open Days to organise and not enough hours in my day to do it all!!

Thank you to everyone who entered the 1,2,3 challenge!! 

So, at last I can announce that the winner of the Echo park chipboard, selected using random.org is.....

No 33!!

That's Dawn Lancaster!!!  Well Done Dawn! 

Please e mail me sarah at sj papercrafts (dot) co (dot) uk and let me know if you would like the This & That charming chipboard or the graceful chipboard 

Echo Park ~ This & That ~ Charming Chipboard *New*       Echo Park ~ This & That ~ Graceful Chipboard *New*


The TOP 3!!

As always, it was tough choosing a Top 3 from all the entries but I eventually settled on (in no particular order):

Claire ~ this layout is just stunning!! There are some fab close ups in Claire's UK Scrappers gallery here!





I just love the colours of Georgina's card and so appropriate for our recent weather!!




Mary's card stood out for me with such a beautiful dogwood image!!

Do click on the winner/Tops 3 names and visit their blogs to see more of their fabulous work!!

Congratulations to all the Top 3 entries!! 

If you would like to display our "Top 3" badge on your blog please e mail me sarah at s j papercrafts (dot) co (dot) uk and I'll get it sent to you!!

Don't forget there's still time to enter our current challenge - closing date is 16th May and the theme is "Favourites".

2 comments :

Mary Marsh said...

wow what an honor thank you for selecting my card as one of your top 3-I will display the blog badge with pride

Lisa-Jane said...

Well done everyone! There were some wonderful entries this month.