Thursday 12 July 2012

Scrapping with SMASH!!

Hi Everyone ... Louise here today!
Have you seen all the new Smash items?
Aren't they lovely?!

It would be a great shame though to save all these gorgeous pads and tapes just for our smash books....wouldn't it?

Today I'd like to share a layout created using a few of the Smash items Sarah has in the shop:

The SMASH items I used:
journaling notes from the favourite person pad.
Tiny flag clips
Section smash tape

K & Company ~ SMASH Pad ~ 2 Of Us/Favourite Person*New*     K & Company ~ SMASH ~ Tiny Flag Clips *New*     K & Company ~ SMASH Tape ~ Section *New*


... and I added into the mix lots and lots of patterned paper scraps. 
In fact my pile looked like this....


I started by pulling out some recent scraps and an old sticker sheet, together with the smash items Sarah sent me.  White bazzill was chosen for the background.

I wrote my journalling on a few pages from the 2 of Us smash pad and added the flag clips to the tops of them. I then built up an area with my paper scraps to sit below the journaling. Sections of the smash tape added here and there gave a further splash of colour.



I added a simple title but then this created an empty white space on the right hand side. Grabbing the old sticker sheet the beautiful yellow bicycle jumped out at me.

Perfect for filling the space!


  A few more stickers were added until I was happy that the space was covered.

The journaling notes were added over the top of the scraps and with a little embellishment added to the top of the layout......


........it was finished.......


 Have you got a handful of scraps and some old stickers that you'd like to put to good use?
Or even a hoard of Smash items that haven't yet made it into your Smash book. 
You have??
Great ... Go Grab them and create a layout with them!!
Just remember to overlay and fill the space until your happy with how it looks.
And be sure to link up in the comments so we can pop across to see. 

Thank you for stopping by today!
Louise

2 comments :

Redanne said...

Hi Louise, I have heard but not yet seen these Smash items. They are so lovely and your layout is absolutely gorgeous!

DollySelvam said...

hi Louise... what a wonderful layout... pretty cool... love it... thank you very much for dropping in my blog... hope to see you again...:)