Friday 18 November 2011

A Trip Back Home Layout

This is going to be a quick post as I'm getting boxes packed up ready for the Open Day tomorrow! A delivery of new stock landed today as well so it's been busy, busy here!!

It is very rare that I get a photo of my hubby - he is a little camera shy to say the least and any photos I do get are usually with H in the shot too! I love this one taken whilst on a trip to visit family!


The main supplies are Echo Park with some Thickers letters, grosgrain ribbon and gems to finish.

Although a fairly simple, graphic design there is lots of texture with the felt letters, glitter chipboard letters, ribbon, gems and some of the stickers are layered up to give some dimension.



This is the page the class at the Open Day will be based on but you will be able to change the colours and papers to suit your photographs if you wish.

Have a fab evening!

3 comments :

Lou said...

lovely Sarah....have a good day tomorrow!

Jennifer Grace said...

The layout looks great, I love that bracket edging.

I also have hardly any photos of hubby on his own. I really want to do a page about him so I must try and take one! x

Lisa-Jane said...

This is really fab. Love e colours and the placement and the layering is wonderful.