Friday 11 November 2011

Times and Seasons November Kit Layout!

As I mentioned in my last post I have been asked by lots of customers if I could sell kits in my shop that are affordable and available without having to take a subscription. So, as I always like to try and help I have been busy selecting some lovely products to create the very first S J Crafts Monthly Kit which went on sale here earlier today and is already flying off the shelves!


The kit is packed with Echo Park's gorgeous Times & Seasons Papers and matching stickers and alphabet, kraft bazzill cardstock, along with some Tim Holtz tickets, brads and ribbons, all for just £12.99!!

Other sides of papers and close up of stickers!

This is the layout I made with the kit, the only extra thing I added that's not included was some blue shimmer mist to the background and I inked the edges of the papers with brushed corduroy distress ink.


Sorry about the flash reflection! I took the photo early this morning!
I cut the flowers from the trinkets paper and layered it up with stickers and a little brown brad. The swirl trim is fab as it is self adhesive so no need to mess around with adhesive, just peel the backing off!!

The kit is limited in numbers and available here!!

Have a fabulous evening!

1 comment :

Jo said...

Great layout and really lovely photo x