Friday 1 May 2015

Branscombe Beach Layout - a layout for NSD

Hello & a very happy National Scrapbooking Day (or weekend!) to you!

Officially NSD is tomorrow (2nd May) but as I am participating in a Cyber Crop over on a scrapbooking Facebook Group, which starts this evening and this layout is for one of the challenges on there, here I am posting today!

The challenge details:
 
 1 ) Use 3 (or more) photographs - can be any size
AND
2 ) Use a recently purchased item of stash - can be a new sheet of paper, a new tool or a new embellishment or something else .... whatever was your most recent purchase.

Here's my layout:

 
 
The photos were taken on our recent holiday in Devon.
We were blessed with wonderful weather - plenty of blue skies and sunshine.
 
I used a total mix of supplies - the papers are Simple Stories and American Crafts, the alphas are AC Thickers and some very old Jenni Bowlin stickers I've had for ages. There's some basic Grey chipboard pieces, wood veneers and enamel dots on there too. The lovely wood anchor is from Jennifer's Happy Scatter Etsy shop - the anchor embellishment was just perfect for this page as this beach is where the container ship Napoli ran aground back in 2007 and the ship's anchor now stands on the beach on display.
My recently purchased roller stamp was put to good use - I stamped "memories" on the top of the journaling card and added the arrows just above. I then added some more stamped elements (from a different set of stamps) with the date and the little hearts.
 
Here's some close ups:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get a chance to scrap this NSD weekend!
 
 
 

3 comments :

furrypig said...

gorgeous layout and a great challenge to kick off NSD xxx

Annie Claxton said...

What a fun and fresh feeling page Sarah, perfect for beachy photos. I didn't even know it was NSD so I may have some bloggy catching up to do! :o)

Jo said...

That is a lovely layout and a great challenge x