Wednesday 20 July 2011

Distress Inks and Border Punches

.... are two of my favourite crafting supplies right now!!

I quickly made this card this morning using both.




The background is kraft bazzill card stock mounted onto a white square card blank with a sheet from life of the party 6" X 6" Pad trimmed to fit and the edge punched with my Fiskars Border Punch (which are on order and will be in the shop very soon!). All the edges of the paper & card stock are inked with a blending tool and distress ink. The stamp is from a lovely set I ordered at my friends crafting "party" a couple of weeks ago and I stamped it with peeled paint distress ink. I added little gemstones and a stamped greeting to finish.


I'm really looking forward to seeing some of you at our July Open Day. See here for all the info!

Don't worry if you can't make it to this one as I've already booked in our August Day so put the 27th August in your diaries!

Giveaway coming soon .... promise!

No comments :