Thursday 24 November 2011

Echo Park Cards

Remember the layouts on this post by Design Team member Louise .... the other day she sent me some pics of some cards she made with the scraps left over from the November Kit so I thought I would share them with you.


This card was made for a male 15th birthday!
The colours of the Echo Park Times and Seasons Papers is perfect for male cards and layouts.




Using the car from the elements sticker sheet Louise has made this fab card for a friend who has recently passed his driving test.

I've been adding a few new products to the shop this week including some American Crafts D Ring albums, Jenni Bowlin paint dabbers and MME Lost and Found Two. See all the new products here!

Tim Holtz Distress Ink pads have also been restocked here!!

I'll be back soon to show you some sneak peeks of some page kits I'm putting together!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment :

Lisa-Jane said...

LOVE that card. What a great use of that fabulous large sticker.