Friday 4 November 2011

Christmas Decorations

Did you know it's only 50 more days until Christmas?

So, with Christmas just around the corner we thought it was time to turn our thoughts to making some cute decorations!!




Design Team member, Jennifer has made these really lovely tree decorations and made a video tutorial with instructions on how to make them!



Jennifer used the My Minds Eye 12 days of Christmas collection.

I am going to have a go at making a few of these to hang on our tree this year!

You can see more of Jennifers fabulous work on her blog here!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments :

Lou said...

Wow a great video Jennifer. I may just have to try and make these.

Anonymous said...

Great idea - thanks!

CoventryAnn said...

Great video, I might use this idea to make decorations with my class this Christmas :)

Lisa-Jane said...

Great tutorial Jen! I might have a go at these with my little boy. You were really natural on the video - great job!