Thursday 15 September 2011

What's New!!

I have been busy unpacking deliveries and adding some new stock to the shop !!

So I have a quick run down of the new arrivals for you....



The  Random Collection  from Crate Paper arrived yesterday, I'm especially loving this chipboard and can't wait to use it on my layouts and cards.



These letter stickers from Jenni Bowlin are great for titles, we also have the tiny circle letters and the very popular chalkboard stickers in various colourways.



The new collection from Fancy Pants designs, "Summer's End" has also just landed, I've got to finish unpacking it and upload it to the website but I love the colours and can't wait to use these chipboard banners.

A huge thank you to everyone who has e mailed me to apply for the new S J Crafts Design Team, I have to say I am a little overwhelmed by the great response and I know I am going to have a tough job selecting the team! I'll be in touch with everyone who applied as soon as I can.

In case you are wondering I haven't forgotten about the giveaway from last week, I will draw the winner as soon as I am done uploading the new stock!

Enjoy the rest of your day! x

4 comments :

Lisa-Jane said...

Glad you got such a great response! Are you heading to Ally Pally at all?

S J CRAFTS said...

Sadly no, I'm not going to Ally Pally this year. I do normally but can't make it this year, hoping to go to the April show though! Are you going?

Lisa-Jane said...

I'm going on Sunday, its my first time and I'm really excited! Hoping to make it a regular event once I have braved it on my own this time ;-)

Jennifer Grace said...

Oh wow, those 'random' chipboard pieces look lush! I want I want!

Will look forward to seeing who's made your DT! x