Thursday 8 September 2011

S J Crafts Design Team Call

I have lots of plans for S J Crafts over the next few months and creating the new Design Team is the first step of this exciting time!

I am currently looking for Scrapbookers & Card Makers who would like to join our brand new Design Team. 
If you are interested in designing sample layouts for S J Crafts to be featured on this blog and in craft magazines and other publicity material then please get in touch.

The design team will receive a package/kit of some of the new papers and products to work with. All you have to do is design and make a layout or 2 and maybe a card or other projects and e mail me the images and details of the process and products you used. If you have a blog, you will be expected to post your layouts/cards on your blog and link back to the shop and I'll link to your blog as well! It would also be helpful if you are an active member of any craft/scrapping forums and on line crafting community. You get to keep any leftovers from the kit too!!

I'm expecting delivery of some new scrapbooking collections in the next week or two from leading manufacturers so the new S J Crafts designers would receive their first package fairly quickly so you need to be available for the next few weeks at least.

If you think you may be interested in this, here's what you need to do:

1: send an e mail to me at this address ... sarah at sj papercrafts dot co dot uk (obv turn it into a proper e mail , just don't want loads of spammers!!)
2: Send me the link to your blog & more specifically layouts that you feel highlight your style.
3: Tell me a bit about yourself, how long you have been scrapping, any other design teams you have worked on, any other crafts you do, on line communities etc...
4: Let me know if you could design on a regular basis (say monthly/bi monthly) or if you prefer to do a one off spot! 

I'll keep this call open until next Thursday (15th) .... I can't wait to hear from you!

No comments :