Tuesday 26 August 2014

Start to Finish Challenge #1 ~ Favourites and winner!

A few weeks ago I set the first "Start to Finish" Challenge, where I showed you the very early stages of a layout with just a few pieces of paper layered up and challenged you to copy the "Start" but to add further papers, photos and embellishments in whichever way you chose to. 

Here's my Start and the Finish Layout ...



Lots of you found it a great way to jumpstart your layout and it was lovely to see how all the layouts finished up so differently!

I loved all your layouts and it was so difficult to pick out just a few favourites but here they are ...


Top left: "Aren't you lovely" By Laura
Top right: "Look at you" By Annie
Bottom left: "Soakin' up the rays" By Jackie
Bottom right: "Lovely" By Sharon

The winner picked at random using "Random.org" is No 5 which is:


Congratulations Petrina - please drop me an e mail to sarah_sjr at hotmail (dot) com with your address so I can get a little prize off to you!!

Look out for another "Start to Finish" Challenge coming soon!!







5 comments :

Jimjams said...

Well done ladies - fab pages

Laura said...

Aw, thanks for picking me as a fave.
I really enjoyed this concept :)

scrappyjacky said...

What a lovely selection.

Annie Claxton said...

Fab challenge and great to see so many different interpretations, looking forward to the next one - well done Petrina!! :o)

Treenie said...

Many thanks. Enjoyed the challenge. Everyone's layouts a look great 😍