Thursday 19 December 2013

Quick (Last minute!) Christmas Cards


Hi Jenny here today
How are your Christmas preparations going?
Not long until the 25th now!

This year, I seem to have got behind with all things Christmas and I have found myself in need of a few more cards. 

I thought I'd pop by and share with you some "super fast" cards in case you're like me and need a few last minute ideas!



I have used some of my Christmas dies to cut apertures behind which I have layered some scraps of Christmas papers. Then I have simply  layered this onto some coloured card and onto a card blank.



 I stamped a simple Christmas greeting underneath each aperture in black memento ink and added some stickles and flat backed gems as embellishments.


If you don't have a die cutting machine, you could achieve a similar affect using punches!


Have you finished making all your cards or are you needing a few more?

Happy Christmas!

Jenny x

See more of Jenny's cards over on her blog: Dragonllews Spot




3 comments :

scrappyjacky said...

Lovely simple,quick cards.

Lou said...

I love simply classic cards and these are so lovely!

Lisa-Jane said...

I love the effect of the Stickles on that tree card because it makes it look very 3d or even like a slightly embossed edge - brilliant!