Monday 12 November 2012

Gift Bag & Tealight Holder!

On the last post I showed you some cards I made with the Studio Calico Wonderland 6" x 6" pad. Today I'd like to show you a couple of handmade gifts.


This little gift bag is made with Kraft card which really seems to work so well with many of the papers in the Wonderland pad. The snowflake paper is from the Wonderland Collection and I added some red twine. The sentiment is a digital one from Whimsey Stamps and I added a tiny button which I coloured to match and tied with twine to the centre of the snowflake.


The bag opens up and revels a little pocket into which I put a few celebration sweets.


 Now for something different .... the papers are again from the Wonderland Collection and I think this shows just how versatile this collection is as I have gone away from Christmas completely and made a tea light holder. 

With the light lit!
Will you be making any handmade gifts for the festive season?

Jenny x


You can see more of Jenny's work on her blog: Dragonllew's Spot

Jenny followed these tutorials to make her bag and tealight holder:

2 comments :

Lisa-Jane said...

These are such great projects Jenny, I've Pinned them all!

Lou said...

these are lovely Jenny and as you say the papers are so versatile x