Monday 9 January 2012

Sneak of the January kit

Did you like January's mini kit? I have just a couple left now so if you have your eye on it, make sure you don't miss out!

The main kit for January is out later this week, I'm just waiting on a couple things to arrive from the suppliers.

Do you want a little sneak peek at the kit?



Featuring MME Funday this kit is great for scrapping all kinds of photos ... girls, boys, heritage, days out and so much more in between!! If you are a fan of kraft and love the distressed look then you will love this kit!!




The Main kit for January, "Fun Days" is due for release later this week, pending my stock delivery with the last few bits of the kit, so don't forget to check the website and keep an eye on the facebook page!!

I hope 2012 has got off to a fabulous start for you. I have lots of plans for this year including a new S J Crafts Monthly challenge, some blog giveaways and also a new series which will focus on getting the most from your crafts tools and stash! So lots happening in 2012, I do hope you will join us!!

No comments :