Tuesday 5 July 2011

Card Makers Kits

Hello!!
Very quick post as I seem to have an endless "To Do" List today!!

I have put 2 kits into the shop.

These are boxes packed with A4 Cardstock, card blanks, embellishments, stamps, peel offs, flowers, ribbons and much more!! I have been sorting through the stock and these just have to go!!!

The boxes are Bargain prices as well!!!

£16.99 for the Card Makers Christmas Kit containing a massive £65 worth of stash
Christmas Kit

and £10.00 for the Card Makers Kit which is packed with £35 worth of goodies!

Card Makers Kit

Also Woodware Flowers  now have 25% off to clear my remaining stock.

I would love to know what other products/brands you would like me to stock. Promarkers? ... Craftwork Cards? ... Echo Park papers? .... Prima?... anything else? Leave me a comment and let me know what you would like to see at the Open Day on 30th July!

Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments :